Friday, August 6, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes, you just want to sit in a corner where no one else could find you

Or just fly to a mountain where not a single person could touch you

Or dance under the rain that no one will dare to stop you

Or maybe just stare the stillness of the sea and feel the breeze where no one is around you


Sometimes, you just want to do something "not you"

Something that will just make you feel good

Something that would make the time freeze for you

Or something that will make all the birds flock around you


Sometimes you feel like playing around the clock

Going fast forward to have a glimpse of the future

Or pressing rewind to hold back some memories

Or pause some pictures on your mind, capturing every detail


Sometimes, you enjoy the attention

But sometimes you long for your space

Sometimes, you pray for the courage to speak

Yet sometimes, you also seek for the strength to remain quiet


Oh sometimes, you don't know what you want

Or clueless how to juggle all things with 2 hands

And sometimes things would trigger you to change your mind

But sometimes, all you have to do... is to do nothing


With many choices in a box, sometimes you dont know which one fits you best

With your joy to paint love around you sometimes left you puzzled which color to pick

Oh sometimes... and all these "sometimes" moments

Still, would lead you ALWAYS to one thing and one place... To a place that never change --- HIS place

(random thoughts within 30 minutes, alone at riverside...)

4 comments:

  1. Nice best. Yeah, those "sòmetimes". Ang pròductive ng 30mins of waiting ah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I super like ate odie. As in two thumbs up! I super like! For me, the best read from you so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, productive 30 mins... Sarap lng umupo sa riverside, ilabas ang iphone and play the music... And write all the thoughts on my iphone's notepad ... :-) just my way to release! Thanks to my iphone that keeps me company...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sayang..di ko na maiisip ang exact comment ko nung una ko itong nabasa =( english pa nga yun lahat eh =P nways..

    you've written or put into words most of my sometimes....sometimes ganun lang talaga =)

    ReplyDelete

Shy Kangaroo!

Shy Kangaroo!
Gold Coast Australia Trip (Oct 19-22, 2008)

As far as the eyes can see

As far as the eyes can see
Q1 Observation Deck, Australia

Bintan

Bintan
In my little cage :p

Soon I will have my own yacht, haha!

Soon I will have my own yacht, haha!
Gold Coast

Awesome!

Awesome!
Scuba diving - Gold Coast