Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The BIGGER WHY


They say, it’s the WHY that will drive you to move forward. It’s the reason behind that gives you the will to take another step. But what if you can’t find the reason? What if you don’t know the purpose why things happened?

I bet many would fall without having a clear understanding of the why.

Then I looked at my heart. What keeps me then going when I don’t understand? I came up with this answer: it’s first knowing the bigger why behind the why. It’s like I aim to give my best at work because I want to be a good testimony or I give because I want to be a blessing to others… but behind all the WHY’s I do things because I am loved by GOD and I love HIM. So if my work will be shaken or how the people will see me, even if I don’t understand, I will keep on keeping on because first, my GOD loves me so much.

I think that’s one big difference from the world. Now I’m having a clearer understanding of the bigger WHY, if you don't have it, you will lose sight of track when everything else fail... when all your whys fail. Everyone needs a strong ground to stand on… something that will never change through all seasons and there’s only one I can think of: HIS love.

So as for me, I’ll keep on declaring, in high or low season, I will praise GOD.

“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! 
His faithful love endures forever.” Psalm 136:1, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shy Kangaroo!

Shy Kangaroo!
Gold Coast Australia Trip (Oct 19-22, 2008)

As far as the eyes can see

As far as the eyes can see
Q1 Observation Deck, Australia

Bintan

Bintan
In my little cage :p

Soon I will have my own yacht, haha!

Soon I will have my own yacht, haha!
Gold Coast

Awesome!

Awesome!
Scuba diving - Gold Coast