Friday, August 1, 2008

Right Choice

“Breakthrough is something that we can not achieve on our own. It requires divine intervention.”- B. Yoder


Breakthrough came to Israel when they were set free from captivity. The good news is we already have this freedom! We have been set free from anything that blocks our way to our GOD so breakthrough is not something that is so hard to reach. Sometimes, we tried so hard to push ourselves beyond our limits believing that in this way, our works will not come null and void. Of course, faith is dead without action but there are a lot of times, we are missing the most essential thing. And we know, but sometimes tend to forget (which is very tragic), that actually the most essential things are the basic things.


These days I’ve been asking GOD… and He just simply gave me these words, “You just have to know what to choose.” There are a lot of times that I seek for deep things to GOD but sometimes, He will just say (and I can imagine GOD saying with a sigh and a sweet smile on HIS face) simple words. It’s like, “Is that it? I mean, is that all?” You know what? God’s WORDs are impeccable!


“I just have to know what to choose…” Isn’t it amazing that GOD has chosen to leave us the freedom of choice when He knows it very well that man, most of the times, doesn’t know what exactly to choose? Sometimes, we are so clueless and so we are driven by the things that we think can satisfy us. As Erwin McManus explicitly said, “Sometimes, people give meaningful to the things which are meaningless and people give meaningless to the things that are meaningful.”


The breakthrough that I am waiting… The fruits that I am are asking… The heart’s desire that I am seeking… In every question and in every situation… Yes, the answer is spelled in simple words, “I just have to know what to choose”. I will declare these choices… I choose to listen to the Voice of the One that I love. I choose to obey… I choose to worship and lavish HIS love. I choose to seek HIM… I choose to allow HIM to move… Not me, yes, not me but HIM alone.


Everything that we need has been given to us. All the resources to move in our offices even the power and anointing to break forth. We just have to know the right choices and to boldly exercise them…


Song of songs 3:1-4
By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth; I sought him, but I found him not. 'I will rise now, and go about the city, in the streets and in the broad ways, I will seek him whom my soul loveth.' I sought him, but I found him not. The watchmen that go about the city found me: 'Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?' Scarce had I passed from them, when I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.


Let’s sought after HIM and hold HIM… That’s the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shy Kangaroo!

Shy Kangaroo!
Gold Coast Australia Trip (Oct 19-22, 2008)

As far as the eyes can see

As far as the eyes can see
Q1 Observation Deck, Australia

Bintan

Bintan
In my little cage :p

Soon I will have my own yacht, haha!

Soon I will have my own yacht, haha!
Gold Coast

Awesome!

Awesome!
Scuba diving - Gold Coast